Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Kerry Katona Zoo magazine mammoth GG boobs

Kerry Katona Zoo magazine mammoth GG boobs

Big Boobs Pics
Big Boobs Pics
Big Boobs Pics
Big Boobs Pics
Big Boobs Pics


KERRY KATONA has shown off her new body - all £15,000 worth of it.
The reality TV star recently went under the knife for extensive liposuction and to reduce her mammoth GG boobs.
'Sexier than ever' ... Kerry Katona She's mightily pleased with the result. Kerry told Zoo magazine: "I cried at first because I was so shocked. I love it. "My waist has got smaller, my boobs have been healing.
"Now I can wear size 10 tops. I couldn't get my t*ts in them before! "I feel sexier, my confidence has come back and everyone keeps telling me how amazing I look, which is really cool." Kerry felt anything but sexy before her surgery, especially in regards to her boobs."When I split with Brian [McFadden] I lost so much weight that my boobs disappeared, so I had implants put in," added Kerry in OK! magazine. "But, after Max and Heidi [her last two babies] they dropped and the implants stayed where they were, so it looked like I had two boobs on each side."I've had the implants taken out and they've been lifted. I can't stop feeling them and showing them off!" Kerry also commented on her recent feud with a fellow glamour girl who has trouble fitting boobs
The pair have been trading blows ever since Jordan, real name Katie Price, criticised Kerry's fella MARK CROFT.
However Kerry has hinted she may be about to call a truce by refusing to add more bait to the battle.
"There was a story that I was going to write a book about her," explained Kerry.
"That's hilarious – and bulls**t. I've only met her six times. What the hell could I write about her?"
Though Kerry couldn't resist adding a final home truth about her busty rival regarding her role as a bridesmaid at Jordan's wedding to PETER ANDRE.Kerry added: "I think that was just because OK! offered her more money if she had celebrities there. I actually wish her all the best. But I just wish she'd stop playing up to the press."

No comments: