Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Faith Hill Posing in a Bikini on SHAPE Magazine Cover

Faith Hill Posing in a Bikini on SHAPE Magazine Cover

Faith Hill on the December cover of Shape magazine.

Faith Hill on the December cover of Shape magazine.
Country singer Faith Hill decided to give herself an unconventional gift for her 41st birthday this year: posing in a bikini on the December cover of Shape Magazine.
According to a report in People Magazine, the star was brave enough to grace the cover because of a rigorous Pilates routine.
"I could bend in ways I haven't been able to since I was a teenager," People quoted Hill as saying. "My husband [country singer Tim McGraw] loves it!"
Hill says she was always athletic, but as she got older and became a working mom, she found her workouts became sporadic.
But after she turned 40, she decided to make a lifestyle change and took up Pilates, People said.
"It was so hard, but ultimately so worth it. My core is much stronger, and my arms are more toned. In fact, wearing a bikini on a magazine cover is my 41st birthday present to myself."


Milfs
Web Young
Boss Bitches
Bang Van
Huge Boobs
Milf Movies
BBW
BDSM


No comments: